OOTD

This is what I wore to work on thursday. I was really apprehensive about wearing black tights with a spilt hem skirt - but it seemed to look alright! I can not wait for it to get lighter and warmer again, so I can take more pictures outside!

I got a lot of great and positive feed back about my Creative Industry Advise, be sure to checkback as my next post will be up this weekend - How to Ace the interview!
Happy Friday Everyone!

Holly x





Layered Up




Split side maxi skirt, Zara £16 // Black Jersey, Boohoo.com £12 // Angora Cardigan, H&M £50 // Wedge Desert Boots, Newlook £20 // Watch, Marc by Marc Jacobs // Cross Earrings, Topshop £8 // Fur Scarf, H&M // Cross Belt, DIY
You have just read the article entitled OOTD. Please read the article from Fashion About , , , , , , , , , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2013/01/ootd.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment