Since seeing her on the red carpet of the British Style awards, in her blue Stella McCartney midi number, I have been style stalking Laura Bailey. Many of you may think this is an unusual style icon for myself personally, as I do not wear a lot of colour or print myself. However, I adore how she combines block colour with statement prints, has completely owned the midi skirt to make it her staple, and of course the socks and shoes. Any girl that can rock a sock and shoe combo is a style queen in my eyes.
How I would take Laura's style influence into what I'd wear:
1. ASOS Midi Skirt in Ponti, buy it here
2. Helena Berman Double Breasted Coat Buy it here
3. Beyond Retro Black Vintage Jumper, buy it here
4. Zara Trouser, buy it here
4. Ash Delire High Heeled Sandal. Buy them here
5. ASOS Mix Knit Ankle Socks