I can't believe it! I was chose for the 3rd of Jan's Links A La Mode feature - so exciting! This is when 20 bloggers are chosen each week by the IFB editors and are shared by each blooger that is chosen.
I submitted my Versitile Outfits/Newest Purchases blog post and it was chosen (see below) Make sure you check out all of the other blog posts - and thanks again IFB!
Happy New Year!!
Edited by: Victoria of vmac+cheese
Twenty Thirteen. Can you believe it’s actually here? I, for one, adore this time of year. The holidays are special for sure, but the new year has its own kind of magic — one filled with positivity, hope, dreams, passion, and the chance to make this year even better than the last. What could be more beautiful than that? As we start a new year of blogging, I always like to take a little time to reflect on what should evolve on my site and what should stay the same. And there’s nothing like seeing how other bloggers approach their sites to give you plenty of inspiration!
LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP: JANUARY 3RD
- 7% Solution: Fun Graphic Sweaters
- Arash Mazinani: Why We Go Crazy for the Sales
- Attire Club: 15 Fashion Facts
- Dress Code: High Fashion: Metallic Trend FW 12
- Girl in the Yellow Dress: Curlique
- Happy Pretty Sweet: Color of the Year
- Hols Dols: Versatile Outfits / Newest Purchases
- IFB: Prep Time – Get Ready For A New Year of Opportunity
- Kelly Dillon: Merry Merry
- Knocked Up Fabulous: The Mom Outfit
- Laura Lily: Bad A**
- Lollie Shopping: Three New Year’ Resolutions to Improve Personal Style
- Ma Derniere Addiction: 2013
- Style 4 Love: Holiday Glam
- Style Curated: Serious Strides in Sustainable Style
- Swooning For Style: Pre-Fall 2013 Favorites
- The Corner Apartment: The Carrie Bradshaw Tulle Skirt
- The Mirror on the Wall: Mad Hat
- Tobruck Ave: Winter Wonderland
- Under A Veil: In Details: Text Print
- Who’s Aalo: Green Yellow White Outfit of the Day
Shopbop Bikinis: The Row, Suecomma Bonnie, Aperlai, YSL, Sleep n Round, Ferragamo Shoes, Wang Sandals, APC, Little Bra Co., Versace
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE where you see “Links a la mode next week’s date (official)”. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode widget on the right side of the blog, and will be published later today. ~ Jennine