Winter Layers // Work Outfit

So today I had my first paid freelance day at ASOS, with the design team. I had to design layouts for the ASOS Fashion App 'Fashion Up' (which is brilliant BTW - go and download it now!)

Anyway here's what I wore today. Along with yesterday's post where I spoke about getting that interview, I thought i'd share a work outfit with you. I'd NEVER wear a suit, and I'm lucky I don't have to wear one, but it's always good to look presentable when starting a job.

We all love to show off our nicest clothes and most recent buys, but today i'm going to show you a basic work outfit, which is my kind of smart (don't let that scare you away!) but still in clothes I love.
I would really love to see more of what people wear to work or just chilling with friends, because let's face it, there is a point when we aren't strutting around in your highest heels (although we all know, myself included, how much nicer they make an outfit look!).










How I layered this look

The weather here in England at the moment is also awfully cold, and as I'm now working at ASOS, where they often do a 'Layer Player' feature on layering clothes, I'm also going to show you how I layered up this outfit for this cold weather (being warm doesn't have to mean ugly clothes!)























Peg Leg Trousers, £24.99 // Sheer Panel Top, £24.99 // Fluffy Angora Cardigan, £50 All H&M // Flatform Pumps, £16, Garage Shoes (Bluewater) // Wool Coat, Vintage // Watch, Marc by Marc Jacobs



So what kind of outfit would you wear to an interview, or your first week at work, so you stay 'smart'? Do you find it a challenge to keep to your own style whilst dressing for work and in the cold weather, or really do you just love a suit and wrapping up warm? Let me and the other readers know!

Holly x
You have just read the article entitled Winter Layers // Work Outfit. Please read the article from Fashion About , , , , , , , , , , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://roganayres.blogspot.com/2013/01/winter-layers-work-outfit.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment